December 6, 2009

large update

The moment you've all been waiting for has finally arrived, and I've uploaded a slew of backlogged blog posts!  I recommend you start here and go forward from there, unless you like to read backwards chronologically.  I managed to get another video uploaded, which is a montage of my time during shadow!  There's also quite a few new pictures up, from swear-in and some panoramas of my site.

I'm trying to share as much as I can with you without compromising discreetness, something necessary for my own safety.  This is why I'm no longer using the name of the town I'm posted in, and I took down the post which announced it (if you didn't notice).  Maybe for ease of typing, I will, from here on out, refer to my post as "Springfield," the most generic city name I can think of.

And Mom and Dad, please note that the post immediately preceding this one was written almost 4 days ago.  Emotions have been blowing with the Springfield winds the past 2 weeks, so don't be alarmed.